Asked by Ashley Soto  |  Submitted January 02, 2016

I do some freelance work, and there are out of pocket costs associated with the work. If the client agrees to cover out of pocket costs, what's the best way to execute/bill/report for tax purposes?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

February 09, 2016

You need to talk with your tax advisor or who ever prepare your tax.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 06.15.21 @ 23:11