Asked by pjohnson  |  Submitted March 08, 2017

I received a W2, and then later a corrected W2. Do I send them both in with my return or just the corrected one?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

December 22, 2017

No. Just the corrected W2

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 06.15.21 @ 22:44