Amber Lidskin

I'm your local "Medicare Lady", and Life/Health Insurance professional! If you have questions about Life, Disability, Medicare, Annuities or Long Term care, I'm here to serve YOU!

Insurance Agent at Amber Lidskin with Kuhtz Diehl Insurance and Financial Services LLC in Gold River, CA


“I don't know what Medicare is doing, how it works, or even what it even means to me! I’m getting a million pieces of mail every day from all these Medicare companies, and it is overwhelming! Doesn’t Medicare cover everything? What is this $104.90 that they want to take from my Social Security?" These are some of the questions and concerns I hear from many of my clients about six months before they turn 65. It can feel like a quagmire. When preparing for retirement, the right health insurance is an important aspect of your planning. If you have employer based retiree benefits, you might be fine. But if you don’t have that option, it may be overwhelming, and completely confusing. Medicare is completely different from employer based insurance, or even private under age insurance. It handles about 80% of your healthcare, leaving about 20% to be managed. By consulting with me, I can show you the difference between one carrier versus another, and help you strategize how to manage health care costs. It is important to make your retirement assets last, whether you are turning 65, or eligible for Medicare due to Disability. If a Medicare aged couple does not have a plan of some sort in place, they can spend up to $220,000.00 in their lifetime on healthcare expenses alone. My Services include: Life insurance for income replacement, Final Expense, or an alternative for additional tax free income at retirement IRA Roll Overs Individual or group Health Insurance Medicare Insurance, including Supplemental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Advantage Plans Income Annuities, Fixed, and Indexed Annuities Long Term Care and Alternative options I have a great team of Estate Planning Attorneys, CPA's, Financial Planners and others who I can refer you to make sure your retirement plans are successful. Call for your free consultation! Sincerely, Your "Medicare Lady", Amber Lidskin 0E27194

Click for phone number
(916) 526-2647
2377 Gold Meadow Way Ste 100 in Gold River, CA 95670
Year started: 2004


Peer Endorsements

Best Answers

Asked by Victor
Answered by Amber Lidskin
Insurance Agent in Gold River, CA
Good evening Victor: I'll be happy to answer some questions about Long Term Care. The rates are dependent upon your age, sex, and current health. The younger and ...
Asked by Angie
Answered by Gregg Himfar
Financial Adviser in Carlsbad, CA
Having an estate plan. Having a health directive, a trust, and beneficiaries stated on all retirement accounts. Perhaps life insurance is necessary to avoid your hei...
Asked by Meredith L
Answered by Amber Lidskin
Insurance Agent in Gold River, CA
My name is Amber Lidskin, and I am a Medicare Insurance Agent and specialist with Kuhtz Diehl Insurance Services. I would be happy to answer that question. Medic...


  • Annuities
  • Health
  • Life
  • Long-term care
  • Other




Amber M Lidskin
License # 0E27194



Senior Health, Individual Health, Life Insurance and Annuity Advisor
Financial Advisor